HAALAND BLACK NIGHT LENSES (CLIP)
HAALAND is The classic annel-type base and diamond keyhole bridge create a classic and sexy mood, and the top-notch celluloid fiber is added to provide a light and flexible fit. In addition, the clip made of beta titanium material is very light and flexible, so it is light to wear and can be easily attached and detached.
Core function: 100% blocking artificial blue light & green light
Description of function: It blocks 100% of artificial blue light and green light that adversely affect sleep , and promotes the secretion of sleep hormone (melatonin), enabling deep sleep and recovery.
How to use:
1. Wear for 2 hours before going to bed.
2. It is important not to take it off until right before going to bed.
3. Wear it at night in front of artificial light such as smartphones, laptops, TVs, and fluorescent lights.
How to use clip products
One. After purchasing a clip set product, go to a nearby optician and check your eyesight to get the right degree for you. (exchange, refund available)
2. Purchase a set of clips and lenses with additional prescriptions that suit you.
010-2511-1662 Please send your vision test sheet or your own prescription to the contact number.
An additional amount of 20,000 ~ 40,000 won will be charged depending on the eyesight. (compression cost)
(In the case of custom-made prescriptions, refunds and exchanges are not possible.)
- Chat consultation at the bottom right of the homepage
- Quick phone consultation: 010-2511-1662
• Free Shipping Order today and receive in 1-3 business days.
• Take advantage of our free return service! Purchases must be returned within 7 days of receipt. The product must remain unused and must contain all components.
How does blue light have a fatal effect on sleep?
Blue light signals to the body through the eyes that it needs to be awake, suppressing the sleep hormone (melatonin).ﾠ
In particular, exposure to artificial blue light 1-2 hours before bedtime can have a fatal effect on the body in the long term.
Why are commercially available transparent blue light glasses ineffective?
The wavelength range from cell phones and computers that we commonly use is approximately 440mm to 460nm.
However, all transparent blue light blocking glasses on the market do not block wavelengths above 420 nm.
Add style to your everyday life while protecting your health!
Protect your eyes and body from artificial light in a modern society living with smartphones, laptops and artificial lighting.
Choose a frame that suits you and add style to your everyday life.
Lucid Eyes is highly trusted by professional athletes!
Add style to your everyday life while protecting eye health and sleep!